2) Competitive analysis and market research: Are you the only person in your niche buying online media? Chances are, your competitors are already buying adspace. Competitive analysis saves us a lot of time. We will find out what is working for your competitors and how can we improve on their existing campaigns. Secondly, market analysis will tell us who your customers really are. What are their demographics and shopping habits? Where do they commune?
3) Campaign strategy: After understanding what your goals are and seeing how your customers behave and the competitive landscape. We draw a meticulous strategy. What to buy, where to buy and how much of it we need to achieve your goals. Furthermore, we measure the above. and if the strategy isn’t working how do we readjust and move on.
4) Ad writing & Design: We now know where the ads are going to be placed. Next, we get the skills of a copywriter to write compelling headlines for your ads. Then, we utilize aa creative designer that would choose the colours, images and style of your ads. We try to match the tone of the ads with that of your brand and logo.
5) Adspace haggling and buying: We will negotiate tenaciously on your behalf to ensure every little penny goes a long way. As big as the online media buying industry is, strangely, a lot of it has to do with who you know.
6) Launch and Campaign tracking: This is where the game really kicks off. We will start to reap the reward of the above steps and start collecting valuable data to see how successful we are.
7) Continuous Calibrating, Kaizen: This is where all the magic is. Has all the due diligence we did paid off? If not, what steps in the process must we improve? We will make data driven decisions to consistently optimise your campaign. As Jay Conrad once said, “Marketing is not an event, but a process . . . It has a beginning, a middle, but never an end, for it is a process. You improve it, perfect it, change it, even pause it. But you never stop it completely.”
8) Campaign tracking & reporting: We are always excited to report to you. The report will be in a format which you can understand at a glance. We consistently inform you of where your investment is going and how successful it is. What changes have been made, and how far along we are towards achieving your goal.
You'e Invited to the Media Buying Club, Yes You